- Dana Thomas House Presents 'Jazz in Bloom'
- Admission to Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum in Exchange for Sturdy Backpacks
- MDA Lockup
- Wigs for Kids 'Cut-a-Thon' at The Gallery Salon
- United Way 5k and Kids' Fun Run
- 'Color in Motion' Quilt Show
- Ani-MALL Pet Expo & Mega Adoption Event
- Annual Pat Sheehan Golf Outing
- County Market SWEEP!!
- SJH Girls' Night Out
- Blarney Bash
- 2015 Home Expo by Springfield Area Home Builders Association
- Benld Adopt-a-Pet
- Coats for Kids
- County Market MAX Dollars for Education
- WIN A HARLEY from Rutledge Youth Foundation
- 4th Annual Jacksonville Oktoberfest
- UIS Homecoming 2014
- Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Washington Park
- Wounded Warrior Softball Invitational
- Dance Dash 5K
- 20th Annual Celebrity Chef Event at Erin's Pavillion
- St. Louis Blues Coming to Springfield, Playing Junior Blues
- Back-to-School Photo Contest from County Market
- 9/11 Heroes Run
- Aid to Injured Riders
- 41st Annual Sweetcorn Festival
- 10th Annual Peacekeeper's Run
- 2nd Annual Make-A-Wish Music Festival
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS - Springfield Health Check
- Pepsi Flag Day
- Friday Night LIVE
- Juneteenth Emancipation Day Celebration
- Free Health Check at PNC Bank
- Feed the Cause
- 2nd Annual Play for the Cure
- MDA Jailbird Lock-up
- 8th Annual Patrick Sheehan Golf Outing
- ALS Muscle Walk
- APL Foster Program
- Jacksonville Theatre Guild Presents Dearly Departed
- Kirby Derby
- "Adopt-A-Day" Program
- ScareFest AND Folk Fest
- "Let's Get Growing Again"
- UIS Health and Wellness Fair Blood Drive
- Waiting for Ashlynn Marie: Benefit to Help the Peacock Family
- Kids Fest!
- LLCC's Bistro Verde
- SAHBA's 2014 Home Expo
- PAWNEE Matt Bostick Benefit at Locals
- Presenting 'Race to Daytona Beach' Winners
- Jacksonville FNB 2nd Annual Food Drive
- BBBS 15th Annual Bowl for Kids' Sake
- Pinewood Derby 101
- Barney's Furniture 75th Anniversary
- Fresh Fuel Juice Bar
- Bar Church Springfield
- Donate Blood at Central Illinois Community Blood Center
- Capitol Nativity
- Edgar's Coffee House
- The Matthew Project - Coats for Kids!
- Help Illinois Recover From The 2013 Storms
- Capital City Hooligans 'Raise Some Dough' Fundraiser
- Candy Buy Back at Advanced Dental Care
- Gateway Foundation 2013 Book Fair
- Farewell to Food Allergies 5K
- Halloween Bash Football Bowl
- Aaron Keyes: Contact Ministries Fundraising Concert
- Teen Challenge Banquet
- March of Dimes: Signature Chef's Auction
- UIS Homecoming Weekend
- Peace, Love, Mud: Four Seasons Mud Volleyball Fundraiser
- Boys & Girls Club Trivia Night
- A Page Worth the Fight: Alumni Basketball Game
- AMA Flat Track Rookie Class of '79 and Friends After-Party, Aid to Injured Riders Benefit
- Labor of Love Charity Dinner & Drive for the Cure Scramble Golf Outing
- The Farm Progress Show
- BMX Race for Life
- DQ: Miracle Treat Day
- Coziahr Remembrance Ride
- 2013 MDA Lockup
- Teen Challenge - Ignite Conference
PAWNEE Matt Bostick Benefit at Locals
Updated: Wednesday, February 5 2014, 01:31 PM CST
A local veteran, volunteer Firefight and Union iron worker Matt Bostick was involved in a life-threatening accident November 2013.
Despite the odds, Matt has come a long way relearning to walk and talk again.
He is on a great road to recovery, but still has many obstacles ahead of him.
Matt, unable to work since his accident, has medical bills that continue to grow daily.
A benefit will be held at Locals Bar (613 7th St, Pawnee) on Saturday, Febraury 22 at 4:00pm. A minimum $10 donation will be accepted at the door. Funds raised will help pay medical bills for Matt Bostick.
Expect food, live auction, and prizes.
For more information call Locals at (217) 646-8013.